Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dropping by

Just dropping by to check if my blog is in good health. Checked the visitors list too. Not many I suppose. But yes, I did discover a dedicated reader yesterday ! She wanted me to continue blogging coz my blog and I were in great demand !!! Woww...doesn't that sound great??? I mean, finally there is somebody showing interest in this slightly screwed up blogger's perspective. Lolzzz...That's how a reader commented on reading my previous post :P
Ok....Will be around pretty soon.
Well yeah...I forgot....Buzzzzzzzinggggg.....
I have added my Blog to buzz...I received a comment too !!! Yippeee....
Before I leave, I want you guys to listen to this song from the movie 'Kotha Bangaru Lokam'.
It's pretty Telugu'ish....but all those non Telugu people out there, you could probably forgive the Telugu'ishness in there and listen to that awesome music. A perfect 5/5 for the beautiful voice that rendered the song. I have been listening to the song very frequently, of late. Here it goes....


No comments: