Friday, May 14, 2010

Infinity defined?

‘For you, a thousand times over’

A lot of people have asked me what this meant. This has been my status message for almost 1.5 years now on Gtalk, YMessenger, Orkut, Office Communicator and what not !!! Infact my friends wanted to know if the line was meant for some dear one of mine :P A lot of people think so as a matter of fact. So I’m clearing the air now….this is one of the very famous lines from the book ‘Kite Runner’ by Khaled Hosseini. This book is my all time favorite and this particular line is really SOMETHING that I’m not even able to find words to describe how it feels. This is not meant for anybody and its purely and solely a special feeling for MOI !!! For you, a thousand times over….Well, I guess I am yet to meet such a person for whom I would really do something ‘a thousand times over’ :D

-Shiva

3 comments:

The Torn Pages Of A Derilicted Diary!!!!! said...

Ha ha. I've already asked u this question when u were with infy:)

Nitwick said...

@Praveen....

hehehe...yeah...A lot of them have even called me up to ask if this was meant for someone special :P

BG said...

"Kite runner" is a book which has churned a million emotions..It left me feeling how lucky Iam to have a home, a family and over n above all, a peaceful land..