Thursday, July 26, 2007

G O O D B O O K S

Adieu !

The Potter phenomenon has finally come to an end with the release of the ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows’.

What a heart-racing and a bone-chilling closure !

Every chapter ends in suspense with a lot of twists and turns garnished everywhere and that’s what makes it a very interesting book. Once started, it is very difficult to put it down. Such is it’s pace !

With each installment, Harry Potter has grown increasingly dark. The final book though somber and grim throughout is very well written.

All the loose ends are neatly tied up. The start of the book comes as a real blow to the readers. The book is fast paced and it felt as though the chewing gum was not chewed on for long. There is insistence on love and relationships that appeals to people of all ages.

All the missing pieces of the puzzle are neatly packed in. The narration is flawless and there is scanty space for humor.

As I close my book, there is a bright smile lit up on my face and I am glad she heard her readers’ plea.

Adieu to the boy who lived.

But he will continue to live etched in my heart for long. This is one series that is not to be forgotten.

‘Harry Potter’ is immortal.

Believe me, it’s not magic !

Hats off to J K Rowling !

Dated: July 26, 2007

3 comments:

Dev said...

I came here via Orkut.
You have a nice way of writing & even though I may not agree with you regarding HP7, i'll say that do continue writing...

Prady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prady said...

Hi… tis s Chowdary,,,,… uma’s frnd …,,,..first time I'm reading ur articles..hmm…it was very nice… Gud job madam... Keep it up...,,.
Wel, am posting my views…. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows we will find out what exactly hallows are, but for now we can speculate as I do not think that they will be far off the mark of the definition itself…. Dictionary.com defines Hallows as a verb 'to make or set apart as holy'. In the title however, it is used as a noun. So taking the verb definition and turning it into a noun we have a person who makes or sets apart as holy or a place that makes or sets apart as holy or a thing that makes or sets apart as holy. I’m going with the thing that makes or sets apart as holy… now doesn’t that open a whole can of fun speculation…Yeah,with the Potter mania directing for a great end nd i would like to njoy the last soul of it!

in future i would like to see more such articles nd blog frm u.... may be I’ll visit frequently…..

wth cheers,
Chowdary .K..