
This Ambigram has given me immense pleasure ! I am very contented with the way it has turned out. This one reads 'SUBALAKSHMI'. I dedicate this to Suba akka. Today is a very special day for Suba akka since she got promoted to a very deserving higher post in her team. (She works for Wipro). Congrats akka !
P.S. Visitors...Please give honest comments. This Ambigram is an inspiration from Nagfa. So, you will get to see traces of Nagfa here.
10 comments:
hey nice one siva!!!
hi,
we were pleasantly surprised to see our name here. It does feel similar to our style. Well done!
salam (peace),
nagfa
My Dear Bindu,
I really got surprised to see my name in AMBIGRAM style. I felt extreme happiness on receiving your congratulations for the promotion in different form. I thought its difficult to depict my name in the form of AMBIGRAM and you would have put lot of efforts to do that. Your AMBIGRAMs are now becoming more professionalistic dear. Keep on doing your fantastic work on AMBIGRAM da.
Fm Your Luvable Sister
Subalakshmi Muthukumaran
@ Nagfa
Thank you so much for writing in here ! Every time you people write in here, I am extremely pleased and motivated ! Thanks a ton :)
@ Suba akka
Akkkaaaaaaaaaa.....I am very happy that you liked it. I wanted to make an Ambigram that reads your name in 0 degrees and your hubby's name in 180 degrees...Will come up with that once I get to learn new things in Ambigram making.... :-)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
its really great...u hav improved so much dear...keep it up...
hey.. hi siva...
after a long time am leaving my comment here... actually its really tough 2 write a comment for this... cos already everyone wrote... am too late.. wel siva, really nice one.... simply de best,,,hey can yo do me one favour..?? Nothing big... cld u make de ambigram for my name :)
hoping to see it very soon......:)
any wyz really gud job....hats off to u...!!
@ GPS
Thanks for adding my blog into your blogroll.. Could you please throw some light on your nationality?
@Suchi
Suchiiiiii....it took you this long to have a look at my Ambigram !X-( Oh My !!! Lazy gooseeee ;)
@Pradeep
Thanks a ton for your appreciation. :) And I sure will make an Ambigram for your name. But hey...Please give me some time. I am still a novice. :)
Post a Comment