Life after college feels different and so will my work life. So many thoughts cloud the mind and never ever felt these many in rapid succession. Sometimes, they even become difficult to be expressed in words.
Cartoons are something that I love the most. I wish I could draw them instantaneously like the cartoonists. But I don’t seem to possess the artistic bent of mind. I get so excited when my reader updates the blogs of certain cartoonists. I try to spend a minimum of 5 minutes on every cartoon and I really love commenting on them.
Of late, my mouse has been troubling me and I don’t get to play Minesweeper. The computer processes the clicks late as a result of which I end up completing the board really late. Most of the times, I close the board out of frustration !
My friends say that the call letter from Infosys is due this month and that we would be joining next month. Somehow, it feels like life is coming to an abrupt halt. It is so much fun to be at home doing things that I like. I would never find time to read cartoons once I start working. I would rarely find time to read books or even blog. Life would be hollowed!!!
I am loving the Dilbert strip that comes on my blog everyday though I have failed to understand this week’s strip on some particle accelerator and Anti –Dilbert.
Owww……My mind is choking !!! I am finding it extremely difficult to put down my thoughts.
Will leave with a picture of Sara's. This is one image that I love the most where the sorrow is effectively conveyed to the viewers. The dark background shade establishes the melancholy. A picture definitely speaks a thousand words !!!!
Makes me scream 'I am there for you !!!'

No comments:
Post a Comment