Sunday, May 3, 2009

Freaky Thoughts


A month long break !!! Gud to be back :D


Chennai looks all the more beautiful. I m missing it big time ! I have started appreciating the smallest of things at Chennai. You wanna know how and why??? Well, pack your bags to Hyderabad, plan your stay there for a day or two and you will know for yourself ! Such are the road rules there. The sun always :D s. Half the people don’t speak in Telugu. Hindi thrives there more than Telugu does. And pheww…yours sincerely is now leading a LIFE there in Hyderabad. I still wonder at the speed with which things took a turn and here I am sitting in a place that’s away from my comfort zone. All happens for good. May be yes. There were things that expired for good. And you know what, I am now as famous as Harry Potter (at least I claim to be one TO MYSELF) as I now have a deep and a everlasting scar :D


I made a lot of good friends at office whilst undergoing training, all posted to different locations now. I was one of those few who got into Hyderabad. Wow…what a life it was, oblivious of all the pain. I still keep in touch with them :D


We had a get together at Chennai yesterday. It was so good to see them all. Well, bloggy, I am denying you of the pictures at present, but trust me, I will put them up on you once my desktop is cleared of all the parasitic mess.


I am loving the lab features that Gmail is bringing up of late. I seem to be enjoying every iota of what Google does and comes up with. And of late, I am struck by programming. I am coding away to eternity. And what more, I am loving it, primarily because it keeps me away from thinking hard about life. 7 months into work and I am awe struck at the speed with which time is flying. I am happy with the salary that I get and I’m definitely not asking for more. Well, beggars don’t have a choice you see :P


I got a swiss knife last month and it looks super cool ! It has 7 functions embedded and I am looking forward to buying the 15 functions knife (only if I get it at a cheaper rate !) Of late, I have been naming all the inanimate objects that I own. Its so much fun calling them with names.


Have you ever wanted to go invisible and peep into somebody else’s life???

Have you ever wanted to catch up with one person and say something that you have never told them?

Have you ever felt like you betrayed somebody?

Have you ever felt like you were being betrayed?

Have you ever felt annoyed when you don’t get a newspaper?

Have you ever wondered why guys are GUYS and girls are GIRLS?



Are you wondering if I have gone mad?



I am wondering if I have to crash as early as possible so as to avoid another set of stupid questionnaire.



And the answer is YES.


Signing off.

Shiva


Currently listening to: Nalam Vaazha - Marubadiyum

No comments: