Know me and my mates
Well....Ms (I prefer Ms to Mr) Awakening, these are first hand pics of myself and my mates....
Well, take a look at your blogger
< Missing >
To the left is Vidhya - one of my house mates, and yours truly to the right. :-)
At Inox
< Missing >
Lolzzz...the below one...I know I look like a Black Panda...This was soon after a massive 16 hours training + coding. I hadn't slept at all the previous day !!! Towards the right is Christi Akka...
< Missing >
Random Musings at 2.00 AM
-> I am not making points at all on the forums for the last 2 week. I haven't found the time !!! I am standing at 497, 3 points away from 500 !!!!
-> Laptop....I have planned to name it Roger. Dad is not agreeing :-( Well....that's a different story and it definitely deserves a new blog post.
-> Sis has left abroad.
-> I visited the airport for the first time !
-> I just realized that I am not feeling sleepy at all.
-> I have been humming 'Sattane Nenaindhadhu Nenjam', the BGM from Kannathil Muthamittal. Please hear the BGM. Plzzzzz..............
-> I just read a mail '99 facts about Guys'.
-> I also read another mail 'It's not just Love'.
If you love someone because you think that he or she is really gorgeous...
then it's not love..
it's - Infatuation. ..
If you love someone because you think that you shouldn't leave him because others think that you shouldn't...
then it's not love..
it's - Compromise.. .
If you love someone because you think that you cannot live with out his touch....
then it's not love..
it's - Lust...
If you love someone because you have been kissed by him...
then it's not love..
it's - Inferiority Complex...
If you love someone because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings..
then it's not love..
it's - Charity...
If you love someone because you share every thing with him...
then it's not love..
it's - Friendship.. .
but if you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable
and you cry for him..
that's - LOVE...
-> I don't want the object that was assigned to me on Saturday to be given to somebody else coz I am taking the day off.
-> I have been working on the analysis and I want to complete it all by myself.
-> My sis' room is deserted.
-> I wanna listen to Sattena Nenaindhadhu Nenjam..........
-> I saw Horton on Star Movies 2 days back. I loved it :-D
-> I always listen to Vaaranam Aayiram songs when I travel from the Central to my Home.
-> Nenjukkul Peidhidum brings back some memories.
-> I love the line 'Oru Sol Oru Sol Solladi...Indha kaname unnai manappene'.....from 'Adiye Kolludhe'... What a conviction !!!
-> I am leaving to Hyderabad today !!!
-> I wanna start working on the forums soon !!! Never lose touch even if my work load is heavy...
-> I gotto learn time management and most important of all, learn to be assertive.
-> I am now chatting with my school mate and he is giving me some shocking news. Things that I never wanted to hear. They are happening with a lot of people around me !
-> I am upset. Signing off.
1 comment:
Excellent quotes...!!!! what an introspection on love!!!!
Post a Comment