Hey All...
I am back !!! :-D
Lot of explanations pending...
Before that,
Happy New Year 2010.
Happy Pongal....Native wishes - Sankranthi Subakaanshalu...
Happy Married Lyf Saniya...
Happy Married Lyf Deepa...(Sorry I couldn't make it to your marriage :-( )
Happy Engagement Mals...
Happy Commitment Josy...
Happy Studying Sis...
Happy Lyf to MOI :-)
Primarily, I was on a sabbatical. I had taken off from blogging for a few months. A lot of them wanted to know why I had stopped blogging. Well....let's just say...I grew tired of it and wanted to take some time away.
I guess its been more than 3 months since my last post. A lot has happened and I am so glad to see my friends getting engaged or married.
I will definitely try to blog frequently hereafter....
Happy New Year to everybody !!!
-Shiva
P.S. Next Post: Lessons from 2009.
1 comment:
[b]Supreme Search Engine[/b]
[i]A powerful new search engine on the Net! Find information and websites on the Internet. [/i]
[url=http://www.supremesearch.net]Supreme Search Engine[/url]
[url=http://www.supremesearch.net][img]http://www.supremesearch3000.bravehost.com/Mini.jpg[/img][/url]
Post a Comment