Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hola !!! I'm BACK !!!

Back…Back…BACK….

I never seem to keep up my promise of blogging regularly. Work has been keeping me off from blogging all these days ! I was reading my previous posts late in the afternoon and felt a sudden urge to blog. Things here are going pretty fine with me…I guess. I am totally disconnected with the outside world. No news channels or newspapers which means complete ignorance of what is happening around me. If you ask me if it is lack of time or minimum accessibility to resources or laziness to enlighten myself with some effort requiring resource collection and information gathering, I’m not sure. So I better not get into introspection.
There is no power now and it’s been raining on and off here in Bangalore with some thunders and lightening. And yeah…how could I not write about this!! I had omlette for the first time in my life !!! It tasted more or less like a dosa. I have always been petrified at my very thought of trying to eat an egg.
@Raj-Dai anna….I managed to eat an omlette da anna :D You should be proud of your sis !!!


I went home the last 2 weekends and my friend commented ‘which weekend haven’t you been home :P’. C’mon I’m home sick :( Well….I know this is bit of an exaggeration. Me and home sick??? Cha cha…..My parents would be taken by surprise and so will my friends !!! But yeah…I guess I’m yet to get acquainted with the place and the people here. Until then…Mommy…..keep your doors open early Saturday mornings :D Your dearest would be home to torment you in the most naughtiest and the sweetest way ever :D (Ok…I don’t wanna receive any comments on this either from my sis or my Mom…the discussion would be taken offline for the benefit of yours sincerely from experiencing an uncalled and baseless humiliation in the public)


I was just wondering…..its 2010 now !!! I still remember being a college go-er way back at 2008. That was my final year engineering and a lot of things have happened since then. Life was smooth until 2008. All that I seemed to be bothered about was studying well and employment ! Things fell in place. The world saw a few of its darkest moments with recession. Meanwhile, I saw a few marked changes happening with my life. Life has taught me since then and I’m still learning and healing with time :)


Someone just asked me if I was happy about relocating to Bangalore-Company Y from Hyderabad-Company X. I don’t know !! Mebbe I am !! I am just directing my destiny aimlessly. Let’s see where the consequences land me !!


Ok…I gotto get up early tomorrow and start to office early like a good girl :D
Also, I think I will have to survive through the night without power ! Awwww !! I am sweating here !!! I’m off to get some breeze and life !

Btw….I wanted to advertise this through my blog (I do know that my readership base is less…but still….) I am a part of a social organization and we are trying to find scribes to write exams for differently abled college students at Chennai. Please let me know if any of you would like to volunteer (unmindful of the scorching heat at Chennai). I can loop you with my friends at Chennai and let you know when we are in need of scribes. Also, there are reading sessions conducted at Valluvar Kottam on Sundays. Ok…I digged my old blog post regarding this and here is the link
APPEAL (Ok...the writing there is pretty rusty...neva mind...that is REAL OLD !!)


Get in touch with me if any of you would like to volunteer,
Off I go now :) Sweaty Sleeping to Moi :(


-Shiva

3 comments:

The Torn Pages Of A Derilicted Diary!!!!! said...

Hey sivapriya,
It was really heartening too see u helping for a noble cause. I'll get back to u with a good news very soon. will call u tonight:)

Nitwick said...

@Praveen....

Hey....You got a transfer to Chennai is it???? I'm gonna call you and blast you for not telling me this :P You await my call tonight :P

Rajster said...

Hey Sivapriya,
Glad that you are supporting a noble cause. Wish i was there to help. Would have surely volunteered if i were in Chennai.