Monday, June 21, 2010

Juny days


What's happening with me !!! 
Firstly…Sorry guys….I haven’t found the time to post the transcript of Harsha Bhogle. Trust me, I will definitely do it this weekend ! A trivia…Rahul Bose was at SAP Labs as part of the ongoing Leadership talk series (well…I’m seriously wondering what he had to do with leadership !!) Anyways…I couldn’t get to see him talk but yes, the transcript should be up there on the Corporate portal somewhere….Lemme dig into it this weekend and give you all a double dhamaka !
Nothing interesting happening in my life other than work !! Work has been keeping me busy and mad for the last 1 month and I’m glad to get some respite this week. I’m running home to spend the weekend and my Mom and I have loads of things lined up to do ! Wish I find tickets for Raavanan at least this weekend ! I can’t wait to watch our Chiyaan and hunky Prithvi stealing the show ! And then, I would loudly say, ‘Abhishek, you can never match Vikram !!!’…Mani…Plzz….Abhi and Ash are getting way too monotonous for us and heavens…I can’t stand both of them..Give us somebody who can do justice and give life to your characters.
I haven’t watched Airtel Super Singer Junior 2’s Grand Finale as yet !! Heard Alka is the Super Singer this time. Hats off Alka…you deserved it…right from the beginning of the show. Well, Roshan was my personal favorite but I always knew he wouldn’t give Alka a tough fight. Looks like the same happened in the finals !! Roshan, you have a bright future and so do the others !! And yes, can you believe this…I haven’t heard even a single song from Raavanan yet !! Never found the time or desire to actually download them and listen.
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the idea of doing my masters. There’s absolutely no motivation to do one and frankly, I think I’m getting too old for studies !! But I understand this is no reason to run away. After all, it’s just been 2 years out of college (well….2 years?? I mean 2 years !!! Shit…I’m getting old ) Man…I gotto hurry up before my parents marry me off if I continue to stay vetti !!! But, this is still not enough motivation !  :'(
While I keep contemplating over my dilemma, happy sleeping to everybody.
To all those people reading this, I wish you all good luck in everything that you do.
Shiva says people who are desperately hunting for a job will find one this month.
Shiva says people who have given some important exams will clear their way through.
Catch ya all over the weekend…from Singara Chennai :D
-Shiva








No comments: