Monday, December 13, 2010

- Got my confirmation letter today, WITH NO HIKE !
- Received appreciation mails from my manager and lead for successfully de-escalating a customer. And the best part is we managed to bring down the performance of a code from 6.5 hours to 36 minutes :-D Howzzzatt !!??? The fruit of 1 week's toil and sleepless nights and of course continuous coding and debugging !
- Screwed up something major yesterday (obviously my personal life) and I'm really not feeling good about it. But yeah, a major part of me is relieved for having screwed it up !
- Professional life is looking up, but looks like my personal life is taking a low !
- Another phase awaits in the coming days. How much I wish it was in my favor ! But looks like it will push me into another bout of sick poetry :P
- I'm considering a prayer !! But not sure if HE would want to listen to me ! May be because all these while, I ignored him and he would avenge me now by lending a deaf ear !

Update: Dec 15, 2010
 HE did lend a deaf ear :-) My sincere thanks :-)

- Shiva

No comments: