Dreams lay shattered, Hearts lay wrecked
There you are, in an endless peaceful sleep
The birds sing melancholic tunes
Here I am, trodden in grief
For, I will never get to hold your hands
Make you smile
Cuddle you up to warmth
Dress you up like the Lord Himself
My dreams will never come true
Because, you will never be so true
Missing you to death
-Shiva
5 comments:
Amazing, yet ironic... "Because, you will never be so true" & yet you want to make that someone smile!
"yet you want to make that someone smile!"
Vik, this is not a rant for my lost boyfriend if u thot so :P
This is...
R.I.P baby - from a Mother....
No I didn't think so.. that would have been lame.. :P
But this I didn't guess either.. Titles pls :)
hummm....cha...
I.N.S.U.L.T !!!
enna koduma sir idhu !
X_X no clue what u meant.
But no insult yaar.. was really good \m/
Post a Comment