Considering how people say that a new phase of life will
guarantee you excitement and change in perspectives, I wonder how this
perversely gone-wrong sick head of mine is taking it. Right now, I crave for
something that leaves me exhausted at the end of the day to put me to deep
slumber. It’s funny to see how we go about throwing tantrums and cage ourselves
to pierce through those unyielding and lifeless walls. The heart doesn’t thump
anymore as it has already run out of steam. It’s frustrating to see how fate
persists with a memory of the past coming to life except that now the
characters have reversed and the receiving end has clearly changed. Sometimes,
the only course of action is to let life take its own course and see where it
leads you to. The path to attaining the fruits of an important decision has drifted
and I wonder if it is easy to start all over again. No motivation to find the
lights at the end of the tunnel. I wish somebody walks me through all this and
motivates me enough to realize my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment