Saturday, February 14, 2009

HATE




I hate the fact that I loved you
I hate the fact that you moved away
I hate the fact that you found another girl
I hate the fact that I am hurt
I hate the fact that I made a fool of myself
I hate the fact that my emotions were toyed with
I hate the fact that you are heartless
I hate the fact that you are selfish
I hate the fact that your love was fake
I hate the fact that my love was true
I hate the fact that I can never hate you
I hate the fact that all these are facts



-Sivapriya Nagendran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear,i think its time you shift your focus from the word "Hate" to the word "fact". I understand that it is going to be difficult, because i can never know how you feel.. But i just wish you are able to shift focus, digesting the facts that cant be changed and move on.. Life has got better things in store for you!!