Ahaaa!!! guess what !!! I saw 7 movies this weekend ! And the best thing about this....I saw 127 hours and The Social Network...yippeee !!! Now everytime I open Facebook, all that I read is 'I'm the CEO, bitch !'
Welcome to the world of HUMANS !
Welcome to the world of HUMANS !
7 comments:
Wow, it must have been one crazy weekend. 7 movies. That's a bit crazy though! :P
hahaha....crazy??? lolzz...not when bangalore was totally shut over the weekend coz of the governor-CM tiff...not when this poor soul does nt have a tv (mind you, i'm missing the WC and australian open ! wth !)
Everytime u open fb?? Lol :P
@Vikram...well...i don't understand ! some pun intended??? i guess i'm missing something ! :-/ enlighten me :D
You're already enlightened enough.. Cool down with the day dreaming :P
:-| brace urself...wait for the unexpected....'I'm the CEO, bitch !' or let's just be futuristic abt it, if that's hard to digest :P
Day-dreaming is cul :D
Can't wait! ;)
Its not just cool.. its frigging addictive :D
Post a Comment